About this Site:
- Care has been taken in the compilation of this web site. The statements contained on this site are believed to be correct but given without prejudice. However, the VisitWhitby.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies.
- If you are aware that any of the information here contains mistakes or needs updating, please contact us.
About links to and from this site:
- Links from this site are not endorsed by VisitWhitby.com
- Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that VisitWhitby.com endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
- It is the responsibility of the Internet user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found at sites linked from this Web site.
By visiting the VisitWhitby.com website and using the information available, you agree to the following:
- Copyright of the material, including images, available at this site is owned by Whitby Beacon Town Forum Community Interest Company (Cic); Whitby and District Tourism Association; Bow House Ltd and by individual contributors and advertisers. All rights reserved.
- Visitors to the site may use information in the ways described in this legal notice:
- you may download or print a single copy of copyright material from VisitWhitby.com for research or personal use;
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice;
- no information contained on the site may be used for commercial purposes, unless the appropriate owner(s) as detailed above has/have given prior written permission.
If you have any queries, please contact us.